Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 1 Brazil Butt Lift by Beachbody (BBL) OMG, I am so out of shape!!!



Today I completed my first BBL workout in 2 yrs(well, it *was* the 7th when I did the first workout, but I doubt I have the energy to finish the post on the same day).  Day one's workout, according to the 'high and tight' rotation, is called Bum Bum.  It's probably the most difficult workout in the series. 

Needless to say, I was SO out of shape from not working out, that I didn't finish the entire thing and melted into a puddle on the floor.  Luckily, I am stubborn as Hell, so I know I will eventually surmount my current lack of coordination/endurance.  For now, let's just say it was a killer.

I took before/after shots, which shocked and sobered me right up.  I have a long way to go before I am back to where I was 2 yrs ago.  I will not be posting pics right now, since I can barely muster enough courage to look at them more than once. 


I will be blogging more about Brazil Butt Lift and what it's about after I have a nice, long sleep.  It's from the same people who make p90x.

No comments:

Post a Comment