Monday, April 30, 2012

My Master Cleanse Journey- Day 6 (Hell Day)


Slept most of the day... not feeling very well. 
It was so bad that I even did the SWF and this was not a good idea at all.  I felt worse.

My stomach has been cramping for most of the afternoon and the pains have been horrible.  I keep drinking to keep things flowing, but have almost thrown up a few times.  My period, which was over a week ago, reappeared in one sudden gush during one trip to the loo.  I wouldn't say it was my monthly, but things are definitely getting expelled. 

This post is brief because I feel worse than I've ever felt on the MC.

I used to do this 2-4x a year... this master cleanse I am currently on is the first one in over 3 years.  I have a *lot* of toxins to cleanse, I think.  I feel like a first-timer all over again.

In better news, I have ZERO desire to eat and am less cranky today.

Later that evening:

Started to feel better after more eliminations.  My tongue is coated a gross white and I constantly have a weird taste in my mouth, no matter how much I brush.  

Slept SO much today and now I am awake at 1 am, feeling very alert and fit (go figure!).

I am no longer heinously cranky, thank god.  My skin, which looked decidedly gray these last couple of days, is starting to look very clear and vibrant today.

I took a hot soaking bath with sandalwood oil and that calmed my gurgling tum down very much.

This evening saw a resurgence in food cravings, which was odd.  I also have zero attention span right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment