Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So I start another blog...

I haven't blogged in eons, having spent the last couple of years cluttering my Facebook pages with my myriad of ADHD fueled interests.  I thought that starting a new blog might spare the newsfeeds of some of my friends and keep my FB photo albums at a manageable level.


When I asked people on my FB status if they had any ideas on what I should write about, I got the following responses:

"
Just have articles on all the things you're into, like cooking, gardening, the planet stuff and all that :)"

"Agree with ^^^ and also solar stuff so I can hibernate when its coming, cute newfs, randomnesses...."

"
You're good at understanding the effects solar activity has on us. Write about that every so often maybe."

"Cults"

Cults notwithstanding, they all seemed like good ideas. 


Now I need to figure out how to pretty up this blog and sort out how to use it.


~Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment